On Demand Webinar
How a fast-growth Aussie business leader solved her hiring headaches.
As someone who has done a lot of hiring over your career, these challenges might sound familiar:
- You can’t afford to use an external recruiter, nor the time to hire yourself.
- You get so many applicants for some jobs, you spend your weekend reading CV’s.
- On the other hand, hiring for other role types is super-hard – where are the quality candidates?
- Even when you do find people with the right experience, how can you be sure they’ll be the ‘right fit’. The last thing you want is for them to up and leave after 3 months.
“Hiring the right person is incredibly important which is why I found myself spending so much time manually reviewing the hundreds of resumes we were receiving, but that took my focus away from other important aspects of my job” – Travis Wright, Esther & Co.
Register now, and you’ll hear first hand how this Aussie retail start-up:
- Significantly sped up the time to hire.
- Dramatically reduced the cost of hiring.
- Removed unconscious bias from the hiring process to get better outcomes.
- Hired the best-fit candidate by thinking about hiring differently.
- Claimed her weekends back!
Watch session now:
“Hiring the right person is incredibly important, which is why I found myself spending so much time manually reviewing the hundreds of resumes we were receiving. As you can imagine this took my focus away from other important aspects of my role, something needed to change”
- Travis Wright, Esther & Co.
General Manager, Esther & Co.
Travis is the General Manager of women's online fashion marketplace Esther & Co. and was recently named #7 in Inside Retail's Top 50 People In eCommerce Report.
Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, Compono
Rudy is a Corporate Psychologist and Co-Founder of Compono. He is passionate about people and how they engage with work and has worked extensively with businesses to improve their people systems and organisational cultures.